Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's Over

Two and a half months, 22 doctor's visits, and one mastectomy later, I am officially done with cancer.

My Oncologist said that I will not require any further radiation, chemotherapy or even Tamoxiphen. I have no more increased chance of contracting cancer than any other person on the planet. It's over for good.

I have been released back to my regularly scheduled life.

I'm not the same. I'm better.

And I couldn't have done it without you.

All my love and gratitude - Jennifer

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love you and am so proud of you!

Hollie Katina said...

Jennifer,

I am so sorry to hear about what you had to go through this summer. Sara always spoke so highly of you and gleamed @ the fact that you were such a strong and independent woman.

I am so happy to hear that you are cancer free and still going strong. You are an example to me in many ways as you are to your beautiful daughters.

You and your family will always be in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes to you and those around you.

All my love-Hollie K. Bingham