Thursday, July 24, 2008

Living With Cancer: Kris Carr's Story in Scientific American


Kris Carr is featured in Scientific American this month. Click here to see the article. Kris founded the social networking site, "My Crazy Sexy Life" where I have learned immeasurable gems and wisdoms about my health, myself, and my journey.

I believe that the information learned there has likely saved my life.

I would never have found Kris or her site without first getting cancer.

In this regard, having cancer has probably saved my life.

(Hey, that's one of those logic thingies :-)

Paix - Jen

www.jenniferbunker.com

1 comment:

Tough Cookie said...

Hi there! This is Maria from the CSL community. I have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and keep my own blog following my journey with the disease. I just wanted to say hello and tell you I'll be reading!