Monday, June 16, 2008

Crazy Sexy People

I was thinking that I should find some good support communities online before I roll into the technical details of surgery and stuff. I looked around for a considerable amount of time, but could only find pink ladies with pink ribbons standing around in sweatsuits before or after a 5K event to raise money for breast cancer.

That's all good and I love them for it. But it's kinda stereotypical and not exactly my thing. Where were the cancer-ettes with attitude? The ones who were more "in-your-face?"

The Internet produced a link to My Crazy Sexy Life, a site that was created by Kris Carr (pictured), the producer and subject of the documentary, "Crazy Sexy Cancer" which showed on TLC Discovery Health a few months ago. Kris also has a blog which is full of attitude, great recipes for going vegan/raw, and a bunch of other people hanging around who have kick butt moxy. I love it. Please check it out when you've got time. My Crazy Sexy Life.

Paix - Jen

1 comment:

Debbie Young said...

Hey Jennifer!
You are in the right place, crazysexy life is a place of miracles.. see them every day!
deb
debbiedoesraw.blogspot.com